There are 4 types of experience points, wanderer (rXP), herbalist (hXP), crafter (cXP) and warrior (wXP).
Points of each type are accrued from type-specific activities and are spent on type-specific skills. They are capped at 1000 XP of each type.
Wanderer XP Edit
There are many different ways to get rXP:
- There is a chance to get 1 rXP when moving through forests or hills.
- Finding an item gives 1 rXP.
- Building a campfire gives 5 rXP.
- Chopping down a tree gives 2 rXP
Herbalist XP Edit
hXP can be obtained by creating and using herbal medicine.
- Reviving someone with a herbal poultice or a cup of herbal tea gives 10 hXP.
- Healing with a thyme sprig gives 3.5 hXP or 4.5hXP if you have Herb Lore (which is 1/2 of the HP healed + 1).
- Making a herbal poultice or a cup of herbal tea gives 5 hXP.
- Building a field gives 10 hXP.
cXP can be obtained by crafting and building.
- Crafting a hand axe, stone axe or stone spear gives 10 cXP.
- Crafting stone carpentry tools or masonry tools gives 15 cXP.
- Crafting a digging stick gives 3 cXP.
- Crafting a log into sticks gives 3 cXp.
- Building a hut gives 25 cXP.
- Building a dirt track gives 20 cXP.
Warrior XP Edit
- Every successful attack on an animal gives (damage dealt/2) wXP.
- Killing an animal gives +10 wXP
- Every successful attack on a person gives (damage dealt/2) wXP.
- Dazing blow yields damage+10 wXP.